terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

E assim escreveu Shakespeare:

Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts. Unsex me here! And fill me from the crown to the toe full of the direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse that no compunctious visiting of nature shake my fell purpose. Come to my woman's breasts and take my milk for gall, you murdering ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature's mischief! Come thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor Heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry, 'Hold, hold!'

4 comentários:

David disse...

nc o achei nd d+ ms gostei desse escrito.

Corvi Umbra disse...

Eu, pelo contrário, considerei-o sempre grande.

David disse...

eu sei x) e teras de certeza as tuas razoes

Corvi Umbra disse...

-)